Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sad Panda

I don't think that there is anything worse than watching the person you love be unhappy while you can't do anything about it. It is both extremely frustrating, because you are unable to make them happy and it is usually not your fault, as well as fairly depressing, because they're unhappy. I'd say that so far in my entire life, having an unhappy girlfriend is the worst thing there is. Some might argue with this, but I believe I am right for two reasons:

1. This statement can be stretched to fit anything, from not being able to hang out to losing a limb in a car accident. Unhappy lover=unhappy other lover. I think this is a sign of a good relationship, though. 
2. The only possible thing that could be more important to you than the person you love, is probably your child. Seeing as I don't have a child...

All you can do is just wait and hope they feel better tomorrow, because you know that you have been in the exact opposite situation and it is difficult to be in. I am going to focus all of my positive energy on Corey and hope that her night isn't as shitty as it was when I left. Hopefully my good energy will help out. Also, hopefully she won't read this and get sadder... That would make me feel like a pretty lame person.

In conjunction with these thoughts, I'd like to announce that The Mattresses' ep, The Moon Trench, will be complete and available on Dec. 12. It will be a darker album, to coincide with our lovely weather.

No comments: