Thursday, May 29, 2008

Parliament

It's strange... I used to despise Parliament cigarettes with their fancy, recessed paper filter. But now? Well, I don't particularly care for cigarettes too much (other than that word... "cigarettes") but Parliaments are definitely not bad at all.

This would bring up the question: Travis, do you smoke? The answer? No. I never ever light myself on fire and let someone suck on one end of me so that they burn me and get some smoke out the filter.

What are you talking about? Who knows, man... Not even I know what I'm trying to say sometimes. Maybe my point is that it is funny how things turn out sometimes. Sometimes it is even ironic... and that's when you have to just sit there and be sarcastic about it all.

That's also when you laugh and light a Parliament.

No comments: