Monday, August 4, 2008

5:00 am

It's only 5:00 am. It's not that late. The question is: am I going to sleep anytime during the rest of the morning? I doubt it. I'm tired, but I can't sleep. I'm hungry but I can't eat. Lies are eating me. Naiveness is killing me. Sometimes I wonder why people see the world the way they want to, and not realize that it is never that way.

I wonder if I could take a bath at this hour and get away with it. Maybe... I think I'll try in a few minutes. I'm awfully parched. A bath would provide all the water I need... but I don't want to fall asleep in it. I wonder if I could sleep there. I don't think I could sleep in my bed. But I finally disconnected the cunt with the final straw. Drunk driving was only mildly involved. Emotional bitches are the most annoying of all... Maybe if you're going to use them, you should have someone else do the talking instead.

Maybe I'm being crude. But that is about how I feel. Maybe I should just shut up.

No comments: