Sunday, September 28, 2008

Love and laundry

Forgive me for the lateness:

Have you ever thought about love? What is it? I have no idea what love is, but I know I'm in love. There's some saying that says if you're in love you just know you are, and I definitely agree. But what the fuck is it?

I could try and define it, but I'd only be the quadrillionth person who tried to do so. I know that I am in love, but I don't know what love really is. It's just a word that means that very specific feeling that everyone experiences at some point.

Sometimes I wonder if love is like LSD: an extremely different, yet hauntingly similar experience for everyone. 

In addition, I sometimes wonder if there is anything better on the planet than wearing warm laundry on a chilly day. The answer is yes, but it either costs money or takes work.

No comments: