Sunday, October 5, 2008

Did you know Palin smoked dope?

I'm gonna have to make this one quick as I have to leave to go to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in a minute or two, but I had a comforting thought that I felt needed to be shared. While standing at the kitchen sink eating some waffles a moment ago, I was reflecting on the Saturday Night Live opening skit last night, which included Tina Fey as Sarah Palin, Queen Latifah as Gwen Ifill, and some SNL dude as Joe Biden (although I cannot remember his name, I must point out that his performance was brilliant). Anyway, this isn't the point, what I was really thinking about was how much I disliked Sarah Palin, which led me to one thought: if she was really just introduced to me a month or so ago, and I already hate her as much as George Bush... than I am happy. Why? Think about all those fucking annoying, lying, sacks of shit that you never ever have to meet in your entire life! Fucking comforting in my mind.

Than again, I suppose that means you will not meet a lot of awesome people too. However, I have found the number of fuckheads is higher than the number of awesome people.

Oh well... whatever. I'm off to get stoned and watch Iron & Wine.

No comments: