Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ending in Sight - Mission Green Status

I'm usually not very pissed at my cat, because I'm usually very happy to see him... but right now I am very angry and I am going to vent here. He bit through the chord of a rater nice pair of sony headphones that I own and now they are fucking useless. this upsets me because they were a present from my mom that I appreciated cause it was when I first got into music that I got them, and they also looked like the headphones that my favorite actor wears in this french movie that I like a lot. I have the poster of it up on my wall... That's how much I like it.

Anyway, to look on the bright side it will be easier to use the headphones and ear protection during band practice. That is, if we ever start practicing again. At the moment we're recording our continuously morphing ep/album (now an ep), but plan to finish it in the near future. Within the next 2 months is the concrete goal.

I'm up too late. I'm not in the best of moods really. I don't really want to talk about it though. Let's just say that the album has transformed from a psychedelic pop bliss treat into a dark, quasi-circus, Radiohead-ish sound. Hopefully, since I wrote all the songs and have designed the album with simple, yet lush psychedelic-ness in mind, it will sound like The Mattresses. I think it will.

No comments: