Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bad Weather in My Temporary Head

Well here I am on New Year's Eve writing a blog post. Not exactly what I'd like to be doing. I'm in LA visiting my aunt and uncle, who I like a lot, but what I really do not like is being semi-forced into Hollywood socialite gatherings. I don't even like hanging out with more than 5 friends at a time, let alone complete strangers.

Let me just put it this way. I wasn't in the Bay Area for last New Year's either. Actually, I don't remember last New Year's at all, but I know it was sober and friendless. The last New Year's Eve I had for myself was sophomore year. I remember exactly what I did (for the most part) and I was NOT sober. How weird is that? Can't remember a sober night a year ago, but I remember a non-sober one two years ago. Whatever. I guess I just feel lonely. Or maybe I'm being deprived of my last fucking vacation in high school. I guess I won't care in the long run, but right now it fucking sucks.

I don't want to be writing this. And you shouldn't be reading this. Go jack off.

No comments: