Sunday, December 14, 2008

So it's been almost a month since I last posted, and the last post probably didn't satisfy anyone that actually reads this blog. I doubt that anyone checks it anymore because I haven't posted in so long. Anyway, I wanted to write a post to both satisfy my guilt and my oh-so-many readers.

So, I have to say that I am extremely disappointed in the extent of completion for our ep. If it is not done by sometime in January, I am going to shoot myself. Not actually, but I might as well. It pisses me off how little motivation I have sometimes. It's probably because I smoke too much pot, but I like being high. Personally, I think the main reason it is taking so long is because I have to get up so balls ass early for school everyday. Who wants to do anything when they get up at 7:40 in the morning? Not me.

So, I am going to spend a very long time recording myself today. It is a Sunday, I have only a little bit of homework, I don't really give a shit about school (except I gotta get a good grade on this psych test tomorrow), and I will die inside if this isn't done soon. These reasons all point to me getting my ass out of this chair, walking downstairs and taking five minutes to set up some microphones. The only problem is that I have no good headphones. Fuck that shit. My Bose headphones broke after two years of mishandling. Oh well... Who gives a shit. Listen to it later.

Fuck this blog. I'd rather never write here again, if I could finish this goddamn ep.

1 comment:

Leemans said...

Look, I instantly read it. Also, I can't wait for your EP. No pressure though. I know how it is to lose motivation. Good luck, I don't know where've you been. I also don't know why I always see you talking to Moses... anyways