Sunday, June 29, 2008

as usual

I am getting lazy with blog posts. This is what always happens, but I am going to persevere. On the road currently. Staying in the Rabbit Ears Motel in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Colorado makes me think of the Grizzly Bear song, maybe it's because it's called Colorado and the word is repeatedly many times in the song. Anyway, I don't have too much to say. It's strange what little bubbles we all live in. I can't imagine traveling to another country, mainly because I've never done it but what I mean is the culture shock. These small towns are so different than the urban area that I'm used to...

It's weird, but the people even look different. Mostly in bad ways to be honest. I saw one of the ugliest women I'd ever seen today at a McDonald's in Utah outside of Salt Lake City. To top it off, she was married to a man with a mullet. Talk about double whammy.

I'm considering showing my girlfriend this blog. It will be weird, considering I've written stuff vaguely about her, or about her stuff. (I'd like to say that when I said I didn't like Elliot Smith I was in a bad mood. I have to listen again... sorry, love.) In fact, I only know of one person who legitimately reads this thing, although I've said before (I think) that this is mostly for me anyway. It's true... I don't know who else I'd be writing these mundane thoughts for... Maybe Jesus or Hare Krishna or something.

No comments: