Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I hate titles

Is it wrong for me to dislike my girlfriend's favorite musician when she likes all of my favorite musicians? Probably. I don't know, I just don't like him.

I feel down for no reason. I'm not enjoying my life right now... I feel empty and meaningless. I don't even enjoy playing my music right now. It's all stupid and meaningless; nonsensical words, boring guitar work, and shitty vocals. Why should I even bother recording my music when 90% of the planet will never hear, and 60-80% of the people that do hear it will disregard it as horrible.

And don't tell me it's worth it to go for that target audience. Bullshit. At least school is almost over so I can sit around moping all day.

2 comments:

Leemans said...

Oh shit, I don't know what changed your mood so drastically, but I somewhat know how you feel about not wanting to play music. When I truly feel more horrible about everything, I get nauseous if I try to play the guitar.

Good luck, but even if you don't want to play music we should hang out on tuesday

Leemans said...

You're right, target audiences are ghay max