Tuesday, July 22, 2008

God?

This is for those smart enough to realize that time is a relative perception: what if it was relative not to your age, but to the day you were going to die? If I were going to die when I was 20, time would be speeding by extremely quickly right now (which it is... hm...). Anyway, think about that. Get back to me if you feel you have something good to say in response.

Is there anything more attractive than female musicians? I put forward my vote to say that there is not.

Have you ever seen somebody that looked more ape-like than human? Strange sight, but I feel that it is the strongest argument for evolution. Not that there needs to be one when the opposite argument is intelligent design. Makes me laugh that some people are that stupid and/or closed-minded.

Fuck it. I'll just get drunk every night (since I can't get high or trip) and pass out to good music. At least my life will be better than those celibate priests who never get to make love to anyone. Fucking idiots. God! God! God! Fuck that shit. A creation of confused minds 10,000 years ago. Waste your life on that bullshit if you want, but I'd rather spend my life having sex, playing music, and doing drugs. Thank you very much.

Makes me kind of angry really. Maybe I'm just drunk.

1 comment:

Leemans said...

Yeah, it's amazing how you can type legibly