Saturday, July 12, 2008

My bad...

Well I certainly fell behind on these posts again. I was trying to use the blog as sort of a travel log for my trip (just a regular one, sorry) but unfortunately I have already returned. I have a few things to say though... The first is that you should never, ever, EVER fly US Airways. It is the worst fucking airline company that has ever been present on the face of this shithole planet and it deserves to be destroyed completely. When airline hostesses are fucking doing ads for Bank of America over the intercom, I have a right to say this.

That being said... Have you ever seen a person that looks more like an ape than a human? Or at least display more apelike qualities than human qualities? It's kind of a weird sight...

I saw Wanted last night. Don't think that I was going in thinking that it would be a great movie, I walked into this movie knowing there would be bloody shootouts, weird directorial shit, and some fucking sweet stunts. And that's exactly what I got. I have to say that the movie was not all the great, but it was extremely entertaining. I will give it that. I have to say that I wish my heart could beat over 400 bpm so that I could shoot the wings off a fly... (definitely don't, but that would be intense).

I have one last thing to say. It pertains the psychedelic drug LSD. If you enjoy LSD as much as I used to, and think that it is the greatest drug ever invented/discovered, than I have one piece of advice for you. As hard as it is, do not do it within small periods of time. Wait for a few months between acid trips. It will make them so much more pleasing, and also keep you safe from the mistake that I made. Now I have anxiety and I cannot even smoke pot without my heart racing. Very depressing for someone who is in love with Lysergic Acid Diethylamide... Heed my advice, fellow trippers.

1 comment:

Leemans said...

Hey are you talking about Kamal?
Anyways... I want to show you the movie Waking Life because it is the trippiest and most insightful movie i've ever seen