Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleepless in Somewhere

What is the logic in staying up later when you are already exhausted? You do not function well enough to gain anything from that extra time you were up and you just keep thinking about wanting to go to bed. Yet, for some reason... I just want to stay up later. I like listening to music when it's dead quiet everywhere else and my body is too tired to do anything but pay attention to as much of the songs as I can.

I don't like having a mirror under my computer (it's for candles) because I can see how tired I look at 2 in the morning.

I like letters that dip below the line of writing. Especially p... it trumps y and g, but all three are awesome (g being the least awesome).

Did you know that in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy mattresses are creatures that are beaten to death before becoming mattresses? Occasionally one isn't quite dead and eats the unsuspecting sleeper alive. Ouch. Those are some intense mattresses, man.

Nothing that interesting is being spouted by mind at this hour. Maybe it's because of the first thought I expressed (yeah, it is, you fucking dumbass). So I am going to go to bed, and leave you with an apology for repeating my human/ape-like comment in the last post. I was drunk, so blame the alcohol. Not me. Or blame me... I can dig it either way.

No comments: