Monday, July 28, 2008

music! music!

With the help of my friend and fellow blogger of the blogosphere Adrian I have been able to upload 21 songs of psychedelic awesomeness. The track names and band names are a bit hard to read, so if you ever have a question feel free to ask in the form of a comment. Of course there are only three of you, and you probably already know the bands. Oh well... at least it sounds nice. One of the songs is Hallelujah by The Helio Sequence. I invite you all to read the lyrics I posted while listening.

Anyway, I don't really have much else to say. I guess I can add that I saw The Dark Knight tonight, and although it was good, and Heath Ledger was awesome, I don't understand it's explosion of popularity. It shot to number one on IMDb.com after a week or something. Ridiculous. It's not in my top 100 movies, I mean it might be if I actually did the list, but it's not that mindblowing to me.

Try watching 2001: A Space Odyssey, or the original Solaris. Fucking new age ignorants. Nobody knows what art is anymore. I'm getting tired of fist fights, guns, and explosions. I guess I'm not watching the right movies these days. Nobody else is either though.

Whatever. And rest well Heath, I miss you already.

No comments: